Well here we are again, another year has come to end. Can hardly believe it! With the close of a year, I am continuing with my year-end tradition of counting down the top 10 posts of the year. Looks like some long-standing top posts remain on the list with a couple newcomers . . .
- Lemon Garlic Baked Fish – Yummy and easy, use any firm white fish (Basa, Tilapia, etc.)
- Creamy Crunchy Baked Fish – My fish recipes are popular (this one is our family fave)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares – Year after year, one of my top posts (because these are so good!)
- Basa Fish Tacos – Love this recipe – again use any firm white fish (Basa, Tilapia, etc.)
- Cheesy BBQ Potatoes with Onion and Bacon – A summer favourite and a newcomer to the top 10!
- Panko Crusted Fish Sticks – My viewers love good fish recipes, and this one is a great kid-friendly recipe
- Tilapia Fish Cakes – Coming in at #7 for the second year in a row – this recipe is one of my all-time favourites
- German-style Plum Cake “Pflaumenkuchen” – Finally my favourite recipe ever is in the top 10!
- Pan Roasted Basa with Fingerling Potatoes – Another delicious fish dish (6 in my top 10 – wow!)
- Best. Quinoa.Salad. Ever. – Down from #5 in 2013, but still my go-to quinoa salad recipe – it is delicious
Now I also got a great idea from Smitten Kitchen, and I wanted to highlight MY favourite top 10 recipes that I posted this year . . .
- Quinoa Penne Primavera – I seriously make this recipe about once a week (its my Meatless Monday go-to). The whole family loves it, its gluten-free and it is jam-packed with veggies!
- Peach and Pancetta Pancakes – There were mouth-watering awesome – I can’t wait until it is peach season again!
- The Ultimate Peanut Butter-Chocolate Lover’s Cookie – This one may be my favourite cookie ever!
- Salted Caramel Iced Coffee – Drank this ALOT this summer! Yum!
- Breakfast Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs – Oh so good and good for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- Arugula Peach Prosciutto and Bocconcini Salad – I love peach season, and this combo was amazing
- Danielle Walker’s Slow Cooker Beef Chuck Chili – Hands-down the best chili I have ever made. This is happening for Superbowl!
- Momstown’s Holiday Hangover Breakfast Strata – One of my last recipe’s this year and so tasty (another 3-meal recipe – breakfast, lunch or dinner)
- Quick and Easy Breakfast Quesadilla – My kids favourite new recipe of the year! My 5 year old loves this for dinner with a big dollop of guacamole!
- Apple Fritters – I was so excited to finally make authentic Polish Apple Fritters of my own, and this recipe is easy and delicious!
I wish you all the very best for 2015 and thank you so very much for supporting my blog : ) Happy New Year!