How about some of these for Father’s Day? A super easy no-bake treat the kids can help with for Dad’s special day. It is a favourite in our house! Looking for other great peanut butter, cookie, dessert or treats recipes? Then click on the category links and check out more of my great recipes. Thanks for visiting!
I am sure many of you may have seen the recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallows Squares around, but here is the specific one that I use:
- 1 cup of light creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of margarine OR unsalted butter (my preferred brand of margarine is Lactancia Healthy Attitude Omega 3)
- One 300g bag of butterscotch chips
- One 250g bag of coloured mini marshmallows (I used Kraft Jet Puffed Fruit Flavoured Minis)
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt peanut butter, margarine and butterscotch chips in a large glass bowl in the microwave, in two 30 second increments, stirring after each heating until totally melted.
- Stir in the bag of mini marshmallows.
- Pour into the 9 x 9 pan and smooth evenly. Chill in the refrigerator until totally set.
- Once set, remove squares from the pan and cut into quarters and then 12 squares for each quarter which will yield you 48 squares.
- Store in the squares in the fridge so they stay firm and remove before serving. Sweet and delicious!