Here we go on Peach Week Day 4! Today is an extension from yesterday’s appetizer using the same components to make a delicious salad of argula, peaches, prosciutto, and bocconcini. This way you can extend the ingredients you have purchased to create the canapés – gives you some options to create!
I love this salad – easy and so summery. If you want to add some protein to create a dinner plate pair with some grilled chicken or shrimp, and some nice bread for a lovely meal. As usual with some of my salad recipes I just eyeball how much I want of each component for the perfect personal salad. Have fun and make it your own!
- Baby Arugula
- Extra virgin olive oil, drizzed over arugula
- Peaches, cut into slices or chunks
- Prosciutto, pulled into bit size pieces
- Mini Bocconcini, quartered
- Kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Balsamic Glaze, drizzled over salad
- Begin by placing a handful of arugula in a bowl or on a large plate – place however much you desire. Drizzle with some olive oil and a pinch of salt and a few grinds of pepper. Toss lightly with tongs or a fork.
- Arrange peaches, prosciutto and bocconcini over arugula.
- Finish with balsamic glaze drizzed over the top and a final grind of pepper if desired.