Yes I am on a smoothie kick this week and this zingy smoothie is my new obsession! Packed with orange, raspberry and fresh raw ginger it is a great way to beat the winter blahs and stave off those pesky colds. Love, love, love this fresh new creation – you must try it!
- 1 large navel orange, peeled
- 1 teaspoon of freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 cup of frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/4 water
- 3 ice cubes
- Optional: you can add 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp of honey if you feel the smoothie needs more sweetness (may depend on your orange and raspberries)
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender, and blend until completely combined and smooth. Makes one 400 ml serving (1 2/3 cups).