I hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving weekend and isn’t quite sick of turkey yet! I love my traditional Thanksgiving dinners but after one day of leftovers I am ready for something lighter and easy to pack for lunch. This delicious wrap lightens things up with a whole wheat wrap and a bed of shredded romaine. I topped that with some of my gorgeous BBQ Turkey Breast, homemade cranberry sauce and a sprinkling of some leftover stuffing. Yum! Roll up and pack with a side of cut up fresh veggies for a satisfying lunch!
- Whole Wheat Wrap (or other wrap of your choice)
- Light Mayonnaise (if desired)
- Shredded romaine lettuce (about 1 cup)
- Leftover turkey (I used about 1/2 cup)
- Cranberry Sauce (approx 2 tbsp)
- A sprinkling of leftover stuffing (a scant 1/4 cup)
- Freshly ground pepper for seasoning if desired
- Layer whole wheat wrap with a small amount of light mayo (optional), shredded romaine, turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing and season with some freshly ground pepper.
- Roll up your wrap by folding in sides then rolling up and away from you, packaging it up like a burrito.
- Slice wrap in half (if desired) and service immediately or pack for lunch.