It’s Kara’s Favourites “Peach Week 2015” and to kick off an exciting week of new peach recipes, I have a delicious cool and peachy summer cocktail for you. My Frozen Fuzzy Navel is made with fresh peach, peach schnapps, orange juice, vodka and ice, and is delicious. It is the perfect summer cocktail to beat the August heat! Mmmm peachy!
Recipe makes 2 drinks.
- 1 peach, pealed and cut into chunks
- 2 shots (1.5 oz each) of orange juice
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) peach schnapps
- 1 shot (1.5 oz) vodka
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- Place peach, orange juice, peach schnapps, vodka and ice in a high speed blender and blend until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Serve in two margarita glasses garnished with a peach slice.