My husband makes the most delicious Mojitos and we have fun creating different combinations together. Every year I always make sure to plant a nice big pot of mojito mint so we can enjoy fresh mojitos all summer long. Two years ago I posted his delicious Raspberry Mojito, and this year he has a new creation with blackberries. Not only is this delicious but the colour is absolutely beautiful. Cheers!
- 6 mints leaves, plus more for garnish
- 6 blackberries, plus 1 for garnish
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 shot of Rose’s Lime Cordial
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 shot of vodka
- Club soda (roughly 1/2 can)
- lime wedge
- Place mint, blackberries, sugar, and lime cordial in a rocks glass (Old Fashioned Glass/ “short tumbler”).
- Muddle ingredients with a muddler (if you have one) or a utensil you have around that looks like a muddler!
- Add the 4 ice cubes to the glass, and pour in the shot of vodka.
- Top up the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with one more blackberry, a wedge of lime and a short straw.