Here is a great Canada Day Cocktail recipe featuring two of my favourite Torani products that is sure to be the star of your Canada Day celebrations. The delicious combination of strawberry and vanilla makes this frozen cocktail a delicious hot summer’s day treat!
- 2 shots Canadian Vodka (omit if you would like a virgin cocktail)
- 2 squirts Torani Vanilla Bean syrup (approximately 1 tbsp total)
- 2 shots (1.5 oz size shot) of Torani Strawberry Purée Blend (approximately 6 tbsp total)
- 2 cups of crushed ice
- 4 shots of club soda
- Strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender, and combine until smooth.
- Serve in two margarita glasses with a strawberry and Canadian flag!
- Recipe serves 2 in margarita glasses, increase quantities for more drink servings.