Hi, I’m Kara’s daughter, and I am taking over the blog for the day! This is a great recipe for kids to make for their mom this Mother’s Day!!!!
Just like my mom, I like creating recipes in the kitchen too. I came up with this idea all by myself! Since I am too little to be making real crepes on the stove, I thought that using a tortilla would be a great way to make a “fake crepe”. This is so yummy and easy to make. Make my recipe this weekend for your mom and surprise her!
- Flour Tortilla
- Start by spreading the Nutella on the tortilla smoothly.
- Then chop up strawberries and put them on the tortilla.
- Roll up the tortilla and put some Nutella and strawberries on top.
- Top with whipped cream and a slice of strawberry.
- It’s time to serve it to Mom (and maybe if you are lucky she will give you a bite!)