It’s March, and I am done with Winter and ready for Spring! To get me in the mood I made this delicious fresh and light lime tuna salad wrap with Neal Brothers all-natural Lime Mayonnaise! The beautiful creamy mayo had a fresh light lime flavour that pairs perfectly with canned tuna (one of my faves). The addition of green onion, finely chopped red pepper and cilantro adds freshness and crunch, along with finely shredded romaine and some julienned carrot which served as a bed for the tuna salad. Serve the tuna salad in a wrap or on top of a fresh salad – you can add more veggies including cucumber, celery and tomato which would be delicious! Thank you Neal Brothers, your mayo is fantastic! Be sure to check out my other Neal Brothers post featuring the Sriracha and Truffle mayo on my Steak Sliders!
- 120g can of your choice of tuna (I used a can of solid light tuna in water)
- 2 heaping tablespoons of Neal Brothers Lime Mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup of finely diced red pepper
- 1 green onion (scallion), finely chopped
- 1/8 cup of chopped cilantro
- Shredded romaine lettuce (about 1 cup total for 2 wraps – 1/2 cup per wrap)
- 1 carrot, julienned (I have a handy dandy julienne peeler which I love and makes this super easy!)
- 2 large flour tortillas or other wrap of your choice
- Combine tuna and mayonnaise in a bowl.
- Stir in red pepper, green onion and cilantro.
- Place wrap on a plate and top with 1/2 cup of shredded romaine, then half of the julienned carrot.
- Top with half of the tuna salad.
- Roll up wrap, slice in half and serve.
Recipe makes 2 large tuna wraps or serve on top of salad if desired.