Perfectly sweet, crunchy and fluffy no-bake bars that make awesome treats for your Valentines! These were a huge hit at my house and are very appropriate when you have cold and snowy Valentine’s days like we do here in Southern Ontario! Mmmm these are so good!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips (approximately one and a half 225g packages)
- 1/4 cup of light smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups of Rice Krispies
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tsp Valentines sprinkles (I used 2 tsp of two different types)
- Line a 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a microwaveable safe dish melt chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Stir Rice Krispies into white chocolate and peanut butter mixture, and then let cool for a few minutes (so marshmallows and chocolate chips to not melt with heat).
- Add marshmallows, 2 tsp of chocolate chips, and 2 tsp of sprinkles and stir gently to combine.
- Press lightly into pan.
- Add another 2 tsp of chocolate chips and another 2 tsp of sprinkles to the top of the bars and press lightly to make them stick.
- To set immediately place into fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut into 16 equal bars.