Super Bowl Sunday is coming up this weekend and what better way to celebrate and enjoy the game than with delicious steak sliders slathered with Neal Brothers all natural gluten free mayonnaise made with organic free run eggs. The mayonnaise is creamy and delicious, and honestly the best mayonnaise I have ever had! Yup I am saying it – and it’s a local Ontario company! Even better right?
I really couldn’t commit to one recipe so I prepared my steak sliders two ways – one more delicate with Neal Brothers Truffle Mayonnaise, then topped with some thinly sliced tomato and red onion, and finished with some baby arugula. My other creation is bold and spicy, topped with Neal Brothers Sriracha Mayonnaise and grilled onion and peppers. They are both amazing, and when you make them on mini ciabattas you can have one of each (or more!). Enjoy your sliders with some of Neal Brothers great Kettle Chips. We have enjoyed taste testing our way through their flavours (their Sriracha Ketchup chips were a huge hit with us and our friends, as well as the Maple Bacon flavour).
- Mini Ciabatta buns
- 1 large excellent quality top sirloin steak
- 1 teaspoon of canola oil
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 each of a red, green and yellow pepper
- Baby Arugula
- 1/2 of a small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- Neal Brothers Sriracha Mayonnaise
- Neal Brothers Truffle Mayonnaise
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cook steak to medium in a hot skillet (about 4 minutes per side), remove from heat, cover with foil while peppers cook.
- In the same pan add the canola oil, then onion and peppers and grill until soft, picking up all of the browned bits from the steak. Once cooked transfer onion and pepper mixture to a bowl.
- Separate ciabatta buns and drizzle cut side with olive oil. If desired toast slightly (this is optional).
- Slice steak into thin pieces and place on ciabatta.
- To make the truffle mayo with arugula, red onion and tomato slider: top steak with truffle mayo, then tomato, red onion and arugula.
- To make the sriracha mayo with grilled peppers and onions slider: top steak with sriracha mayo, then pepper and onion mixture.
- Place tops on sliders, serve and enjoy (with some Neal Brothers Kettle Chips!!)