The perfect festive and comforting coffee house beverage for a cold and snowy day! I am once again featuring products I received from Buy Coffee Canada, including their fresh ground coffee, the Perfect Pod EZ Cup for Keurig and Torani Syrup! The results are fantastic and I am excited to have a delicious festive beverage to serve our guests over the holidays.
- Buy Coffee Canada Kenya AA Coffee (using a Perfect Pod EZ Cup for Keurig)
- 2 tsp Torani Gingerbread Syrup
- 6 tbsp milk
- Brew coffee on small setting to brew a strong cup of coffee (I used the small 7.25 oz setting on our Keurig).
- Stir in 2 tsp of syrup into the coffee.
- Heat milk in a milk frother in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and use the plunger to froth the milk. Pour milk into coffee and then dollop the milk froth on top. (Note: I happen to have a frother, if you do not you can heat milk in a jar and then shake vigorously – there are some great tips online on “how to froth milk without a milk frother”).
Disclosure: This post was written in partnership with Buy Coffee Canada to help spread the word about their product lines. The original recipe and opinions shared about their products are entirely my own.