It is the last week of peach week and I am going to finish up with an easy dessert. These simple mini peach raspberry crumble pies are might I say adorable and delicious! A fun bite sized treat. I used frozen mini pastry shells making this really easy to pull together. You of course could also choose to make your own pastry if desired.
For the Filling:
- 12 mini tart shells (found in the frozen food section)
- 1 cup of fresh diced peaches (peeled)
- 1 cup of fresh whole raspberries
- 1 teaspoon of granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon of all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
For the Crumble Topping:
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- pinch of Kosher salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and remove tart shells from the freezer and place on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Prepare the crumble by combining the flour, sugars, salt, cinnamon and butter in a small bowl until butter is incorporated and the mixture is crumbly (I just do it with my hands, but you can use 2 knives, a pastry cutter, or whiz it in a mini food processor).
- Combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Fill each tartlet shell equally with filling. Top with equal amounts of crumble.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Remove from oven and onto a cooling rack and let stand until completely cool.