It is Peach Week Day 2 and up next is fresh and delicious Peach Bellinis. Super easy and very impressive – simply purée peaches, lemon and sugar and top with Prosecco (Italian sparkling wine) and voila a gorgeous cocktail! Recipe yields 5-6 drinks using champagne flutes.
- 2 fresh ripe peaches peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of superfine sugar
- 1 bottle of Prosecco
- In a mini food processor or in a blender purée the peaches with the lemon juice and sugar until completely smooth.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the purée in the bottom of champagne flutes and top with the Prosecco.
Recipe slightly adapted from Ina Garten.