After all that cookie baking last week I was craving a healthy smoothie recipe in the middle of the holidays! The combination of almond milk, almond butter and cherries is delicious – tastes like a milkshake and the colour is very festive (even though the photo is not as bright as it really is – this overcast wintery weather here in Ontario is no good for food photos!). Make a smoothie and brighten your day : )
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tbsp natural almond butter
- a heaping 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- In a blender or using a hand blender and cup combine almond milk, almond butter and cherries.
- Blend until completely smooth and serve.
- Recipe makes one serving, increase quantities as needed to serve more.