This is my new favourite smoothie, it tastes like one of my childhood favourites – a peanut butter and banana sandwich . . . no wonder my kids love it too. Substitute another natural nut butter if desired.
- 1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or your preferred almond milk)
- 1 frozen banana*, chopped into chunks
- 1 tablespoon natural smooth peanut butter
- In a blender (or hand blender container), combine almond milk, frozen banana and peanut butter.
- Blend into smooth, serve and enjoy!
*Note: When I see that I have a banana going too brown to eat fresh, I peel it and stick it in a ziploc in the freezer so I can use it quickly for smoothies, banana bread or muffins.