Happy Civic Holiday to everyone here in Ontario. Going to enjoy the end to the long weekend with another fun cocktail idea from my personal mixologist – my yummy hubby!
- 1 shot of Vodka
- 1/2 shot of Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Grenadine (optional)
- 2-3 oz San Pellegrino Aranciata or Orangina
- 2-3 oz Ocean Spray Cran-Cherry Cranberry Cherry Juice or other Cranberry juice flavour of your choice
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
- Half-fill a tall Collins/Highball glass with ice cubes
- Add Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Grenadine, and then fill remainder of glass with half Cranberry juice and half Orangina (approximately 2-3 oz of each).
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry.