I love mojitos! I love raspberry mojitos the most and my delicious hubby came up with this recipe just for me with the farm fresh raspberries I just picked up from my favourite local farm (Hutchinson Farm). Recipe is also awesome with strawberries (use 4, plus 1 sliced in half for garnish).
Recipe is for one drink.
- 6 mints leaves
- 6 raspberries, plus 2 for garnish
- 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 shot of Rose’s Lime Cordial
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 shot Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka (or rum or plain vodka, I think the raspberry tastes the best)
- Club soda (roughly 1/2 can)
- lime wedge
- Place mint, raspberries, sugar, and lime cordial in a rocks glass (Old Fashioned Glass/ “short tumbler”).
- Muddle ingredients with a muddler (if you have one) or a utensil you have around that looks like a muddler!
- Add the 4 ice cubes to the glass, and pour in the shot of vodka.
- Top up the glass with club soda.
- Garnish with 2 raspberries, a wedge of lime and a short straw.